Mensen,

Ik kwam op een ander forum een volledige tutorial tegen hoe men Lane assist inschakelt.

LET OP, onderstaande geld enkel wanneer men al is voorzien van Audi pre sense.

Here is the coding and adaptations that I used to activate Audi Active Lane Assist, I am not making any promises or assuming responsibility, code at your own risk, But it worked perfectly for me. I do get a few faults but I think it is due to me trying to activate Traffic Sign Recognition. UPDATE: Unchecking the option for STA in A5 coding (Byte 16->Bit 5) and you will no longer get the congestion assist fault code.

You will get a few bings from your car about Pre Sense Malfunction, these will all go away once you are done. This will activate the self steering, steering wheel vibration, and lane crossing warning. Do all the coding then do adaptations.

If using OBDEleven use all the directions only on the left half of the "|" symbol, if using VCDS use all the directions on the right side of the "|".

UPDATE:
Security codes:
A5- 20103

ALL Coding:

A5 - Frt Sens. Drv. Assist
HC>Active | Byte 16>Bit 7
EFP>Active | Byte 12>Bit 3

17 - Dash Board EDIT:
Lane Assistant>Active | Byte 4>Bit 6
Lane Change Assistant>Active | Byte 5>Bit 3 - This should only be on if you have Audi Side Assist (blind spot monitor).

09 - Central Electrics
Heading Control Config>heading_control | Byte 35>Bit 0

44 - Steering Assistance
Heading Control Assistant>Active | Byte 2>Bit 7

ALL ADAPTATIONS:

5F - Information Electronics

Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2>menu_display_Lane_De parture_Warning = Set Value to “Activated”

Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2>menu_display_Lane_De parture_Warning_over_threshold_high = Set Value to “Activated”

Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2>LDW_HCA_0x19> Set Value to “Activated”

Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19_msg_bus> Set Value to “Terminal 15”

A5 - Frt Sens. Drv. Assist

BAP Personalization = Set Value to “Not Activated”

Personalization of lane dept. warning Cl. 15 on = Set value to “Last Setting”

System mode, lane depart. warn, = Set Value to “Selection via menu”

Switch-on condition, lane depart. warn. = Set value to “On” (I had to toggle this as this is the final step that I believe mimics pressing the button to actually activate it. You know it was successful when the Lane markings show up in the VC)

You can tweak the vibration intensity, warning time, and steering effort in these A5 adaptations:

UPDATE

Directional stabilization assist driver inact deactiv threshold (3 options)

Directional stab. assist.: intensity: steering wheel vibration (3 options)

Directional stab. assist.: intensity: power steering support (3 options)