Leeftijd
    Kudos
    Auto
    Audi S3
    Land
    Land

Standaard Re: Beschermen velgen

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door flashboarder Bekijk Berichten
    Ok, thx Reggy. Hoe lang heb je gewacht voor dat je de wielen ging monteren?
    Ik las ergens dat het 14 dagen duurde voor dat het volledig hard werd.
    14 dagen ? Haha nee gelukkig niet, na 3 uur kan je de velgen rustig monteren, probeer ze de eerste 24 uur wel droog te houden (regen)
    S3 8V Limousine IbisWhite I Audi cabrio 2.6 V6 ming BLUEI Audi A3 8V Limousine S-Line 1.0 daytona GRAYI Audi A6 C6/4F L 3.0 TFSI V6 213kw 290 pk quattro BLACK I Audi S4 B6 Avant 4.2 V8 253kw 344pk quattro BLACK I Audi S4 B5 Avant 2.7 V6 195kw 320pk quattro BLACK ABT tuned I Audi A4 B6 Avant 1.9TDI 96kw H5 BLACK Hartog tuned

Algemeen Auto Social
    Sinds
    02 2006
    Leeftijd
    Kudos
    Auto
    Audi A6
    Land
    Land

Okay dan!
    Ik had deze gevonden en daardor mijn vraag:

After all of the rims are treated, wait for a minimum of an hour and then apply a second coat. The rims must then be left somewhere warm and dry for a minimum of 24 hours to allow the SiO2 coating to harden (if you wish, you can accelerate this process by heating the treated rims to 60°C for 10 minutes using an infra-red heat lamp). Finally, to reduce the risk of water spots forming while it continues to cure (full curing takes around 14 days to achieve), you should apply a protective top coat of GYEON Q2M CURE (you should also avoid washing the car with any kind of detergent for the first 7 days). Please note that you must discard all used applicators and towels after you’ve applied each coat, because GYEON Q2 RIM hardens massively as it cures, forming a residue that has the potential to inflict severe marring or worse if applicators and towels are re-used. Furthermore, after each use you must also replace the dropping pipette with the air-tight cap, and then wash out the pipette with hot water. Failure to follow these steps will result in any leftover product setting solid in the bottle and the pipette, rendering it unusable in the future.

Algemeen Auto Social
    Sinds
    02 2006
    Leeftijd
    Kudos
    Auto
    Audi A6
    Land
    Land

daar gaan we dan...
    Bijgevoegde Afbeeldingen Bijgevoegde Afbeeldingen